In the late 1800s, Jenolan Caves were the largest tourist attraction in the Southern Hemisphere. Over they years, the Caves have lost none of their charm and appeal but with recent improvements to facilities, underground lighting and visitor information, you can be sure this tour will become the highlight of your Blue Mountains visit!
Not just the Caves, we take time out to trek into remote corners of the Mountains so let us introduce you into the fascinating world of sheep farming in New South Wales with a visit to a private Sheep Stud, perched right on the top of the Great Divide!
Jenolan Caves 4WD tour details:
- small group 4WD tour, operates daily and excellent value!
- only $125/person including Cave tour and afternoon tea
- departs Katoomba 8.00am, returning approx. 6pm
- alternative pickup/return times & locations possible
- email or call +612 4787 7179 or 0419 650 600 for seat availability or more information
- bookings essential 24 hours prior to departure
- book here now
Caves tour inclusions and highlights:
- scenic road into Jenolan Caves, alternative return route
- includes a guided tour of one Jenolan's many caves
- bring you own picnic lunch or buy at the kiosk
- optional visit to Kanangra Walls lookouts
- afternoon tea at a private, high mountain sheep station
- 4WD trails & stunning views
- 4WD tracks & short walks where appropriate
- Experienced & Accredited driver/guide